Last Updated on August 9, 2002
August 9, 2002
- I've recently been receiving letters asking me about the status of this website. Being in college, I just haven't had time to do much updating. I've never had any intentions of closing the site, but from this point on, don't expect any updates. The main reason for this is the fact that I'm leaving the country until June 2003. Maybe after I get back, I'll find time to add some things. Until then, expect the site to stay the same. If you'd like to be on top of the latest events, join the mailing list. The others and myself try our best to keep each other updated. Also, keep in mind that since I'll be out the country, I might not have easy access to the Internet. Please consider this when e-mailing me. Goodbye, for now...
July 27, 2000
- I would just like to take the opportunity to explain the lack of updates. For a short period of time, there just wasn't much to report. That is not the case now though. The problem I'm facing at the moment is releated to hardware. I've started using Trellix Web to design the pages, but the computer I have now is just too slow for it. My new computer was supposed to be in the first of July but still isn't here. Even before I re-do this site, however, I have to finish re-designing my Gregory Peck site. It may not sound like much, but it is a huge undertaking. Supposing my computer gets here soon, I would like to get both sites finished by the time I leave for college next month. If not, it will take an even longer time for me to finish them. The plus side, however, is that once I get everything set up on Trellix, it should be easier to add news and photos, hopefully. So please, check back in the next few weeks to see if computer gods have been gracious enough to spare me. Thanks for your patience!
- I would like to mention Space Cowboys for a moment. In case you don't know, the movie comes out Friday, August 4th. Jim will be on the Tonight Show on August 1st to promote the show. Be sure to check both out. The fourth is my mother's birthday, so weather willing, I'll be taking her to the theater to watch it. Early happy birthday, Mom!
- Also, Jim is interviewed in this month's issue of Premiere Magazine. Check that out if you get a chance.
March 4, 2000
- After the first episode of God, the Devil, and Bob premieres on March 9 at 8:30 PM EST, a new episode will air each Tuesday at the same time.
February 12, 2000
- It was recently announced that Jim will appear on the last four epispodes
this season of "Chicago Hope." Jim will star as a millionaire who purchases
the hospital. If the show is is renewed for next season, it is possible that
Jim will continue his role then as well.
- The first episode of "God, the Devil, and Bob" is scheduled to air on March 9, 2000
on NBC at 8:30 EST. You can view the website for the show by clicking here.
- "Space Cowboys," starring Jim and Clint Eastwood will open on August 4, 2000.
Click on the movie name to go to a webpage with more info on the film.
- Thanks to Gail for the above news. As allows, for the latest news,
be sure to join the mailing list. Later everyone!
September 19, 1999
- One Special Night, a made-for-television movie starring Jim and Julie Andrews, will air on CBS
Networks, Sunday night, November 28. I will add more information on this as I receive it.
August 28, 1999
- A lot of people have asked me why updates haven't been coming frequently. While there are many
reasons, the main one now is that school has started for me. With school going, I'm usually pretty busy.
While I'll try to update as much as possible, I can't promise any set time frame. However, if I get any news,
I'll try and at least send it out to the list as soon as possible.
- As always, if you have anything to contibute such as news, photos, encounter stories, or more, be sure
to send it in! This is a fan page, meaning that is by a fan for the fans. So if you have something you
want included on here, e-mail me and let me know. Also, if anyone
would like to help me out with a bio, let me know asap.
August 5, 1999
- On Thursday, August 12, CBS will air The Rockford Files: If The Frame Fits at
8PM ET/PT. For more information, check out this website.
- This Saturday, August 7, Jim will be an honoree at the 17th Annual Golden Boot Awards in Los Angeles. Each year, the award is given to performers in Westerns.
July 19, 1999
July 2, 1999
- For not having any updates planned, I got quite a bit done. Check out the greeting card page to see what I mean. Also, for all of you that have asked about me, find out more on the About Me page!
June 29, 1999
- Today I added thirty new photos. If you get a chance, check them out in Gallery Three, Gallery Four, and Gallery Five.
June 24, 1999
- Today I added fourteen new photos located in Gallery Three.
Check them out if you get a chance!
- Also had a chance to add a few new links.
- I received this letter today concerning "The Rockford Files." I thought you all would be interested in it as well:
Greetings fellow James Garner fan,
Please check this out if you have a moment!
I want to let you know about a drive we are attempting on the Rockford Files
newsgroup. One of the original crew from the Rockford Files has written a
script for a new Rockford Files movie, and is just about ready to submit it
to his agent. According to him, James Garner is willing to do another
Rockford movie if we can get a network to carry it. The network that
originally aired the new Rockford movies, CBS, is currently unwilling to air
another movie. I have posted a thread on alt.tv.rockford-files urging all
Rockford fans to email the major networks to show support for a new Rockford
Files movie. The link I gave them, which lists most of the major
networks nationwide, is: http://www.prodevelop.net/networks.html.
It would be great if you could get the word out to James Garner fans on your site to
contact the major networks, either through emails, or letters, or phone
calls or all of the above, so that there is a large enough show of support
to get another Rockford Files movie on the air. If you have any questions,
please email me at: RGNaylor@cableone.net.
Thank you in advance.
June 20, 1999
- I finally got around to adding the merchandise links to the filmography. Check them out if you are thinking of buying a James Garner movie.
- On the mailing list, Marrakesh informed us all of a new animated series on NBC called "God, the Devil, and Bob". After hearing of this, I stumbled onto an article at E! Online about Robert Downey, Jr.'s involvement (or lack there of) with the show. To read that article, click here. No new information is known at this time, but I will try and post it here when we find out more.
June 17, 1999
- Sorry for the lack of updates. During the last part of May I was busy re-designing one of my other sites, Gregory Peck Online. For the first part of this month, I was busy getting ready and attending Kansas Boys' State. I'm back now, however. My first point of order was to do a little re-designing here. Unless you've paid really close attention, you won't notice. It was mostly organizational. Besides that, the major update this time was the addition of twenty-two photos to the Photo pages. Take a look if you get a chance. I haven't had a chance to add merchandise links yet, but I hope to do that soon. Finally, I've had some people that have asked if they could contribute photos. I'd be glad to add them! This goes the same for any contributions you'd like to make (I still need a bio, for example). This is by all means a fan page. The more input I receive from other fans, the better we can make it!
May 15, 1999
- Added the filmography. It's not 100% complete, but it's up. So far, you can look at each movie's section on the Internet Movie Database. Soon, I'll try and add links so that you can buy the movies.
May 13, 1999
- Did a little stuff that you might not notice. Added a few links.
Made it possible to link to me on the same page...
Added a Mailing List, so you might want to check that out.
May 11, 1999
- Added a bio from Bigstar.com.
It is only temporary. When I get more time, I will add a different one.
- Please check out the banner at the bottom of the pages. It sounds like a really good
May 10, 1999
- The site is coming along nicely...